• Detail planned plot at the Estonian coast, 50 km south of Tallinn
• Approximately 24 hectares of bare and leveled land
• 800 meters from Paldiski Southern Port
• Ideal for logistical operations, industrial park or light production facilities
• Shipping, rail and road connections to many European cities and ports.
The plot is an irregular shaped, cleared greenfield site measuring 24 hectares. There is currently an access road that leads to E265 and to both the Southern Port and the Northern Port in Paldiski. The city of Paldiski with a population of 4200 is located nearby.
The site is ideal for several types of development projects and usage including the construction of:
• Storage facilities (containers, wood, cars etc.)
• Industrial park and industrial services
• Port with piers and water depth of up to 13 meters (either as an addition to the two existing ports or as a private
and independent port).
The terrain is leveled and sloped towards Paldiski Bay – the difference in altitude is 6.6 meters. There are no existing utility networks on the site.
The local municipality has expressed a very positive attitude towards collaboration and accommodating any proposals for future development plans.